Get Office 365 A1 and 5TB on OneDrive for free
Free Office 365 for the web version with popular web apps like Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and OneNote so teachers and students can work together, communicate seamlessly, and create amazing content.
Value for students:
- Work together with real-time coauthoring, autosaving, and easy sharing in your favorite web apps, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Stay on top of your email with Outlook for the web and a 50 GB mailbox.1
- Leverage Microsoft Teams, your digital hub that integrates the conversations, calls, content, and apps your school needs to be more collaborative and engaged.
- Improve learning outcomes with built-in accessibility features and Learning Tools that support reading, writing, math, and communication.
- Keep organized with OneNote, your digital notebook.
- Stay connected with Class Teams and OneNote Notebooks.
- Take authentic assessments with Forms.
- Enable digital storytelling with Sway.
- Never run out of space with unlimited personal cloud storage.2
1. For subscriptions that do not include the fully installed Office apps: Users can connect the following versions of Outlook to their business-class email, so they can use the rich client app they already know: the latest version of Outlook, Outlook 2013, and Outlook 2011 for Mac. Previous versions of Outlook, such as Outlook 2010 and Outlook 2007, may work with Office 365 with reduced functionality. This compatibility with Outlook does not include the Exchange Online Kiosk or Office 365 K1 plans.
2. Unlimited personal cloud storage for qualifying plans for subscriptions of five or more users, otherwise 1 TB/user. Microsoft will initially provide 1 TB/user of OneDrive for Business storage which admins can increase to 5 TB/user. Request additional storage by contacting Microsoft support. Storage up to 25 TB/user is provisioned in OneDrive for Business. Beyond 25 TB, storage is provisioned as 25 TB SharePoint team sites to individual users.
The OneDrive for Business sync client is available with Office 2016 or with Office 365 subscriptions that include Office 2016 apps. If you don’t have Office 2016, a free download of the OneDrive for Business sync client is also available.
3. Publisher and Access: Windows PC client program and/or features only; cannot be used across devices.
Most plans that do not include the desktop version of Office work with the latest version of Office, Office 2013, and Office 2011 for Mac. Previous versions of Office, such as Office 2010 and Office 2007, may work with Office 365 with reduced functionality. This compatibility with Office does not include the Exchange Online Kiosk or Office 365 F3 plans.